|Welcome to Shingeki no Kyojin, DementedP!|
Find an Administrator
|Welcome to Shingeki no Kyojin! Thanks for your edit to the Annie Leonhardt page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
Re: Titan ShiftersEdit
Looking at the pages, the changes have already been done, right? Either way, it looks much better now and makes sense as well, good job!11:29, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
- No problem! I was just asking for you to check if the changes looked good or not, because if they didn't then I would have reverted them, so I was just asking for confirmation.DementedP (talk) 11:46, September 9, 2013 (UTC)
Levi's Trivia Edit
Hey, the edit you did in Levi's trivia in regards to Petra is a bit unclear, the grammar I mean, please polish the grammar I can't really understand it thanks. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Raiver (talk • contribs)
Quote template Edit
- I just ended up using an existing one that I knew of so I just stuck with that. You can find it on Levi's page in his Personality section: Levi Admittedly I'm curious, do you know other ways to do it (like for a dialogue quote or something similar?) --DementedP (talk) 03:14, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
Nah, it's okay. It may actually be our fault since I don't think our Shingeki no Kyojin Wiki:Image Guidelines mention it so there's not really a way you'd know xD I should get my lazy ass to update it.
Oh, while I'm at it, if possible, could you check the image guidelines I linked earlier and next time when you upload an image, add the fair use rationale and licensing? I believe the guidelines explain it rather well, but in case you're not sure about something, feel free to ask me. You can find an example of the FUR and licensing usage in most of the images I upload, for example this one, just click Edit to see it. The image should also have a proper file name, so no gibberish or various symbols, etc.
And one more thing (sorry that I'm so bothersome xD), if possible, try to avoid uploading images taken from tumblr. Looking at those images and gifs of Annie, they have altered the colors way too much, making it look nothing like original. While I do edit my images in Photoshop somewhat, I try to keep it as close to the original as possible. If you're ever in need of a manga or anime image, feel free to ask me.
Thank you and keep up the good work ^.^10:34, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah sorry about that, I didn't think to use the fair use rationale and licensing. (we barely do it back at the Metal Gear Wiki due to the constant flow of images we continuously upload there, so I apologize for that) =_=
- My bad on the tumblr images, I rarely use them but they were the closest match I could find color-wise. Once I have a good enough editing software to make the animated gifs myself I'll be sure to replace them myself. DementedP (talk) 11:01, September 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I was going to do it, but if you really want to reupload them yourself, I'll leave it to you. Keep them to 200px of size if possible ;3 11:04, September 20, 2013 (UTC)